From the first garments made with GORE-TEX fabric in 1976, products have been continually improved and evolved in order to keep in step with the changing needs, this while maintaining the core benefits of this fabric — durable waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection.
Benefits of GORE-TEX Fabric :
- Long-lasting protection from inclement weather
- Unsurpassed comfort with excellent breathability
- Maximum durability in rugged conditions
- Durable protection even after exposure to petroleum, oils, and other lubricants
Gore tex products are :
GORE® PYRAD® technology offers (with the appropriate laminate choice) a high level of protection from arc flash to flash fire threats by balancing flame resistance, thermal insulation, and thermal stability. This unique technology self-extinguishes flames so that the fabric does not continue to burn. When bonded to traditional textiles, the products can leverage attributes such as low water pick-up, reduced weight, abrasion resistance, and the production of FR HI-VIS fabrics. Traditional textiles which are non-FR will continue to propagate flame, exhibit melting and dripping, and increase the danger of burn injury.
GORE® PYRAD® fabric technology offers:
- Enhanced flame resistance with state-of-the-art self-extinguishing properties
- Unmatched physical integrity after exposure
- Exceptional mechanical durability
- Durable waterproof performance after exposure to JP-8, DEET, petroleum, oils, and lubricants
- Colorfast performance to maintain camouflage or Hi-Vis properties
- GORE® PYRAD® offers a high level of protection from arc flash and flash fire threats by balancing flame resistance, thermal insulation, and thermal stability, resulting in an astonishing 49,1 ATPV value. The unique technology self-extinguishes flames so that the fabric does not continue to burn longer than 5 seconds.
Gore’s trademarks are registered with trademark offices around the world